1. I can easily drink a dozen cups of tea a day.
2. My favourite tea at the moment is green tea with jasmine.
3. I’ve lived in three different countries.I’ve lived in the UK for nearly 6 years.
4. In the UK so far for nearly 6 years.
5. As a child, my favourite colour was read.
6. Now it is turquoise.
7. My favourite food is the vegetarian lasagne made by my boyfriend.
8. I also love Vietnamese, Thai and Nepalese food.
9. I am very particular about pens that I write with. The sharpness, the feel of it on the paper and the feel in my hand. I also don’t like anybody using my pen.
10. My favourite pen so far is the PILOT BPS-GP (F).
11. I hoard lipsticks and books, I do use and read all of them, though.
12. I love animals so much, I want to take every animal as a pet. When I was a small kid I was dreaming of starting my own zoo to be able to be with all different kinds of animals.
13. So as an ignorant child, I tried to have many creatures as pets; snails, spider, frogs and killing them all. Well, most of the frogs I took back to their pond after the first ones started dying.
14. After killing the spider my arachnophobia multiplied and to the present day, I am sure they are here to revenge on me.
15. I feel guilt for a long time, which really teaches me to take care of animals and plants now, as well as be so determined on sustainability.
16. I don’t allow spiders to be killed in my flat, but they have to be let outside.
17. I flinch when I see or hear people killing bugs (mosquitos are the only exception to this), not even talking about other animals.
18. When I am awaiting an important email or a text message I will check my phone or email about every 5 minutes until I receive it.
19. I prefer an evening at home watching a movie or playing games, rather than going out.
20. I hate losing when playing board games. This is worse when playing with my sister and I would much rather lose to anybody else than to her.
21. I can’t bare to see inequality or unfairness. It makes me very upset and worked up.
22. When I write fast and am concentrated funny things happen with my words. Letters switch places, I forget groups of letters and yeah, it can look like a mess. The latest example I was writing ‘New Zealand’ it became ‘Zew Nea…’
23. My mind is always swirling with ideas. It can be hard to concentrate on one thing when my mind wants to think about the next step or a completely different thing. Fortunately, there is yoga!
24. I am very influenced by the books I read and my mood can shift to represent that of the book. It can be very confusing to my boyfriend!
25. My favourite books so far are Jane Eyre and the Handmaid’s Tale.
26. My mother thought me to read when I was 5 or 6 years old. I hated it and swore I would never like reading.
27. It took me 3 years to read the Lord of the Rings. The chapters were so long I got discouraged to read it.
28. I am a Harry Potter fan. I grew up with the books and they influenced me to read more. I’ve read the books more than twice each.
29. We have a tradition to watch the Harry Potter movies every Christmas.
30. I am obsessed with the tv show ‘Survivor’ and I’ve seen some of the seasons more than once.
31. My favourite tv show is Friends, which I’ve seen several times.
32. The movie genres I most like to watch are thriller and sci-fi. Especially any movie happening in the space.
33. I don’t like horror movies and can often see nightmares after seeing one.
34. My favourite Disney princess is Alice from the Wonderland, because of the craziness of the story, the amazing adventure she has and the imagination in the story. And of course Mulan. The warrior who saves the world, who fights the traditional role of a woman and is fearless against the evil.
35. I think movie theatre sounds are way too loud.
36. I’ve been on a helicopter ride.
37. So far I’ve visited 19 countries.
38. My dream travel destination as a child was Brazil when everybody else’s was Australia or the USA.
39. Now it is the whole world.
40. In the last year of University, I stopped completely buying clothes because I couldn’t find brands that I wanted to spend my money on. I was disgusted by the high street fashion brands unethical practices and about the sameness of fashion, which I found boring and ‘not me’.
41. This lasted for over a year after which I started buying some basics, which I needed and I knew I would wear for years.
42. I still don’t enjoy shopping on the high street.
43. I boycott Nestle and try to boycott all the brands that Nestle owns. There are numerous reasons for this, which you can google very easily.
44. I used to be very ignorant about sustainability and quite self-involved until I met my now boyfriend and did my undergraduate. Now I feel ashamed of my behaviour in my teens.
45. Whenever I speak on the phone or on skype I have to doodle.
46. I can’t sit still and when I’m watching tv I usually pleat my hair.
47. I’ve been a hairdresser for several weddings, where I’ve done the brides and the guests hair.
48. I’ve competed in the European championship of cheerleading.
49. I try to be nice to everybody, but I am very picky with who I pick as my friend. However, I quickly get a feeling of a person who I want to get to know more.
50. I get very attached to items I receive as a present from people who I care about.
Now tell me something about yourself in the comment box below!