I am often inspired by healthy desserts to have variation from the sugary treats that are on the market. I rarely have time to make anything complex, so I prefer simple and quick recipes. This chocolate mousse is based on the recipe from one of my favourite blogs ‘VilmaP.‘. I’ve done it numerous times and I always love it!
A Delicious and Healthy Chocolate Mousse
- one ripe avocado
- one ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of local organic honey
- 1.5 tbsp of 100% cocoa powder
You can also add:
- A handful of chia seeds or cashew nuts
- A dollop of coconut or any other type of milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of maca powder
- Mix everything in a blender until it represents mousse like texture.
- Enjoy with berries, coconut flakes or anything else you feel like.
Share your healthy dessert ideas with me in the comment box below!