Many of us wish we knew more about sustainability, ethics and how to protect our planet, but with contradictory information, it can be difficult to know what we should do. I compiled here a number of free online courses, as you know how much I love them, which you can take to learn more about sustainability. Choose the one you like!
- Sustainability, Society and You – Join us for an introduction to the major global issue of sustainability and discover how you can have a real impact on our future.
- Introduction to Sustainability – This course introduces the academic approach of Sustainability and explores how today’s human societies can endure in the face of global change, ecosystem degradation and resource limitations.
- Making Sense of Climate Science Denial – Climate change is real, so why the controversy and debate? Learn to make sense of the science and to respond to climate change denial.
- The Science and Practice of Sustainable Development – Learn the science and policies that drive sustainable development and how leaders can work to achieve UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Food Security and Sustainability – Learn how to apply systems thinking to improve the environmental sustainability of food production systems.
- Circular Economy: An Introduction – Learn how to contribute to a sustainable economic system by implementing novel business and design approaches. Concentrated on design.
- Becoming a changemaker: Introduction to Social Innovation – We will debunk common assumptions around what resources are needed to begin acting as a social innovator.
- The Age of Sustainable Development – Gives students an understanding of the key challenges and pathways to sustainable development – that is, economic development that is also socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable.
- The Meat We Eat – The Meat We Eat is a course designed to create a more informed consumer about the quality, safety, healthfulness and sustainability of muscle foods and address current issues in animal agriculture in developed and developing countries.
Do you like takin free online courses?