I am so honoured, I got nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Macy from AliceInNeverland blog! Thank you, Macy! The Liebster award is kind of a tag to help bloggers, with less than 300 followers to connect with each other by answering fun questions.
- What is your dream job? My dream job is to do what makes me happy and what I enjoy (as cheesy as it sounds). It takes guts to go for what you want and even though it is scary I want to pursue it. I have more than one things I want to do in life like: spread the word about sustainability, help people be sustainable, design clothes and textiles to name a few.
- If you got to marry your celebrity crush who would it be? Right, well the latest one must be Ryan Gosling, but quite frankly I haven’t had celebrity crushed in a while unless you count really powerful women who are making the world better.
- What is your favourite clothing store? This is in a progress just now. I used to like TK Maxx a lot, but as I am trying to shop from brands which are sustainable, so shopping became an anxious task. So I do shop from stores like TK Maxx and H&M, but I would not say they are my favourite. I am on the lookout for one, though, will let you know when I find one!
- Who/What inspire you to start blogging? I have a couple of blogs (Vilmap. and Love from Berlin), which gave me the inspiration combined with the want and need to write.
- What are your favourite things to blog about? I am pretty new to blogging, but I like blogging about motivational things and new businesses. Especially about new businesses, how inspiring can it be when people believe in their vision and make the world a better place!
- Describe yourself in one word Organised
- What is a fact about you that is unique? I am very empathetic. I can usually understand people and why they behave the way they do and can be a good listener. Although, when I watch tv and see something painful I actually almost feel the pain and I am very strongly affected by the mood of the books that I read.
- Describe your dream home At the moment, I am dreaming about a house somewhere in a warm place.. like Portugal, where I have quite a big modern house with big floor to ceiling windows, wooden floors and tiled kitchen and bathrooms. Enough space for my family and any visitors I might have. A big enough garden where my pets can run around (when I was 14 I dreamt of owning a zoo).
- What is your do to pick-me-up song? I do not have a one, but when I was sad and just moved to the UK I loved listening to Adele’s Hometown Glory, it eased my mind and I love the melody in it!
- Who is your role model? I have several, but one of them is definitely my mum, she has been through so much!!
- How tall are you? 162cm, which apparently is 5’3. I am used to using the metric system.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me and I know the rules state I need to nominate 11 other bloggers, however, I have seen this award in so many blogs so I nominate everybody who has not done this yet. Have fun!!
- What makes you smile every day?
- What is your favourite blog?
- What do you do to relax and unwind?
- The dessert you will always go back to?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is the one sustainable thing you do regularly?
- What is your latest dance-jamm song?
- What was the last book you read?
- What language would you like to learn?
- Your favourite childhood memory?
- Your favourite tv character?
- You have to mention and thank the blog that nominated you in a blog post.
- You have to answer the questions to you in a blog post.
- You have to nominate 11 new bloggers.
- You have to set 11 new questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
When you do this questionnaire, please let me know so I can read it as well! So excited to read everybody’s responses! 🙂